Gem a: something prized especially for great beauty or perfection;
b: a highly prized or well-beloved person
While each client is unique and all coaching is customized to your particular goals and preferred learning style, the coaching relationship operates within our three-part BrilliantGEM process.
To arouse to awareness or action; spur. Kick off your coaching with depth and truth.
The first phase of your coaching engagement is all about discovery, clarity… bluntly put: truth telling. We will use assessments and other tools to get to the heart of your strengths and limitations, in service of developing a plan for your growth. Expect to:
- Clarify expectations & desired outcomes
- Identify strengths and core values
- Reveal obstacles and limiting beliefs
- Develop a plan for change based on action & learning
A promise or pledge. Coaching bolsters you to keep the promises you make to yourself.
The bulk of your coaching engagement is focused on learning and taking strategic action. You are essentially adopting new practices and sinking in to new discoveries about yourself. And all this happens against the backdrop of your “real life,” where you get to test new changes, try on new perspectives and break through obstacles – with the guidance and care of your coach. Expect to:
- Take meaningful action toward desired outcomes
- Learn new behaviors & habits
- Re-train your inner dialogue
- Understand and master your impact on yourself and others
- Learn the art of connecting with your core self
To attain great skill or knowledge.Gain confidence and mastery through coaching.
Your coach will partner with you to ensure that your learning and new behaviors and actions have staying power. During this phase, expect to:
- Design structures for sustainability
- Enlist support
- Celebrate success!