Martha Carnahan, PCC, CPCC, is an intuitive and insightful coach & marketing strategist who has a passion for helping people discover – and embrace – their natural brilliance. With a gift for putting people at ease, Martha helps her clients get crystal clear about their purpose, values and strengths, and sparks the action and learning that brings fulfillment and success. The focus is not just on achieving a goal, but creating lasting change through gentle internal shifts.
- Small Business Entrepreneurs who want a thriving business without squeezing the life out of their lives.
- Professional Service Firm Marketers who yearn to become strong leaders in their firms.
- Organizations of any size that want to create sustainable, inspired, high-performing teams.
- Individuals embarking on a heart-pounding transition of any kind.
Professional Background & Qualifications
Building on a two-decade career specializing in marketing strategy and implementation for the publishing industry and professional services firms, Martha launched her coaching practice in 2002 out of a desire to work at a more in-depth level with people. Highlights of Martha’s qualifications include:
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) – trained and certified by the Co-Active Training Institute (formerly called The Coaches Training Institute).
- Credentialed (PCC) by the International Coach Federation.
- Graduate, Team Coaching Intensive, Team Coaching International
- Graduate, Great Story Coaching Program (through Lucid Living).
- Inside Team Mentor Coach (through CRR Global)
- Coach with the InwardBound Center for Nonprofit Leadership
- Past president and board member of the ICF Georgia Chapter.
- Lifetime member of Professional Women’s Information Network (ProWIN).
- Served Atlanta chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) as facilitator of a monthly CEO Round Table for small business owners.
- Twenty-five+ years of professional experience including 9 years in publishing, 10 years leading professional services firm marketing departments, and most recently, 15+ years as a business owner: independent certified professional coach, business strategist, and thinking-partner consultant in the professional services arena: accounting, engineering, architecture, insurance and IT.
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism from the University of Maryland.
- Known for using humor, powerful questions and tender truth-telling to help clients tap into their innate wisdom and step into their most brilliant lives.