Tired of paving roads with your good intentions?
Here’s a simple & consistent way to keep yourself on
track to achieve your goals.
(and it’s Free!)
- Accomplishing your weekly goals & intentions — with ease
- Getting an infusion of wisdom and tips each week to inspire you into action
- Having a weekly call-in group of “angels on your shoulder” to boost your energy
- Staying true to your higher purpose while also getting stuff done right now
Brilliance Booster is a weekly accountability program to help you
make serious progress with your dreams!
Hi, I’m Martha Carnahan, PCC, CPCC, and I love helping busy entrepreneurs and professionals create brilliant visions and then set clean and clear intentions for success. But the “secret sauce” that is often missing is having a reliable structure for taking action. And that’s where Brilliance Booster comes in. Just think of me and your Brilliance Booster pals as the wind beneath your wings!
Do you often get to Friday and lament that you barely scratched the surface of your top priorities? Are the same items from weeks, months (years?) ago still haunting your to-do list?
Are you constantly playing catch-up — often on your precious weekends? Are you at the beck-and-call of everyone else’s needs (even though you claim to be your own boss)?
Ugh. That is just a darned painful, draining and soul-sapping way to operate!
Your brilliance can never truly shine until you put yourself fully in charge of your priorities. That means:
- Setting clear near-term intentions that will have the highest payoff toward your ultimate purpose
- Declaring those intentions – out loud – to a reliable group of allies, who are fierce champions of your success (even when you forget to be)
- Infusing your vision into your core, so that you keep the flame burning for what you really really want
- Structuring your daily activities so that your intentions become reality
- Responsibly calling upon support for accountability, clarity and reality checks
What, Exactly, is a Brilliance Booster?
Brilliance Booster is a powerful, yet simple program. Here’s what you get:
1. A “Booster” email message every Monday — inspirational food for thought & prompts for action
2. Group Brilliance Booster telecall every Monday — you are not alone!
3. Intentions-Setting Worksheet — a guide to help focus your week
And it’s ongoing — the program lasts as long as you want it to!
(If you don’t want to do the weekly calls — just sign up for the inspiring messages!)
The goal of Brilliance Booster is to help you:
- Clarify your goals and intentions for the coming week
- Align your actions with your bigger purpose
- Create structures for accountability as well as celebration
- Get a boost of energy from others on a similar path — great way to start your week!
So, How Do You Get Started?
Let’s take it step-by-step:
1. First, sign up! (Scroll down a bit for sign-up form.)
2. Confirm your email opt-in. This is an important step (instructions will be in the confirmation request email you receive upon signing up). If you don’t take this step, you won’t receive the program.
3. Put the Monday calls on your calender: Mondays at 9:00am Pacific; Noon Eastern; 5:00pm UK. (Approx 30-40 min.)
4. Check your inbox every Monday for your weekly Brilliance Booster email. Each “Booster” message is brief and focused on one concept at a time, giving you some “food for thought,” and specific actions to try out. There’s a mix of inspiration, thought-provocation, and productivity tips. The whole series lasts 6 months, and you can repeat the series as often as you like. Or not. It’s up to you! There’s an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every one.
5. Download the Brilliance Booster Intention-Setting Worksheet. You’ll get this in your “Welcome” message. You can save the Worksheet to your computer, but also know that a link will be included in each weekly Booster email, so you don’t have to hunt around for it. This worksheet is great for helping you set up your goals for the week. Use it as is, or design your own.
6. Attend the Monday Brilliance Booster calls! It’s sort of like rallying around the Flagpole of Success, declaring your top intention for the week ahead. And hearing what others are up to. Let the group energy bolster you as you move into real action. If we have a large crowd on the call, we may only get to hear from a handful of people, but I’ll set up a way for everyone to also declare their weekly intentions off the call.
The program is flexible — you may want to only work with the email messages and not attend the calls. Or you may want to do both. It’s entirely up to you, but I recommend starting off with both at first.
You might already be in the habit of writing down your goals. That’s a great start. But speaking them out loud to a group that is championing your success will MAGNIFY your thoughts and actions for the upcoming week. And hearing what others are up to is mighty inspiring and powerful.
It’s Free? Really?
Yes, it’s free, as in there is no monetary fee. However, I do expect you to invest your time and energy into the process — the more you invest, the better your experience will be. Don’t just sign up because it’s free… sign up because you really want this!
So Go For It!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, as they say. Why not sign up — give it a try and see what true accountability is all about.
I’m here to help you boost your brilliance!
Martha Carnahan, PCC, CPCC
© 2011 Martha J. Carnahan and BrilliantVisions, LLC. All rights reserved.