Brilliance Booster is a weekly infusion of wisdom and
tips delivered to your inbox every Monday.
Sometimes your brilliance just needs a little boost!
(and it’s Free!)
“I am enjoying and appreciating your emails. Each is a weekly shot in the arm to focus me on my work. I find the context and background you give helpful, and then you especially provide a practical way to implement. Relevant theory with feet that walk!” ~ Timothy Arnette
Hi, I’m Martha Carnahan, PCC, CPCC, and I love helping busy entrepreneurs and professionals create brilliant visions and then set clean and clear intentions for success.
And then… we make it happen!
Sometimes, your Brilliance just needs a little boost… a bit of encouragement to shine.
What, Exactly, is a Brilliance Booster?
Brilliance Booster is simple… and consistent. Like a metronome ticking out a rhythm that supports how you operate your business. Here’s what you get:
- A short “Booster” email message every Monday — inspirational food for thought & prompts for action
- Intention-Setting Worksheet — a guide to help focus your week
How Do You Get Started?
Let’s take it step-by-step:
1. First, sign up! (Click here for the sign-up box)
2. Confirm your email opt-in. This is an important step (instructions will be in the confirmation request email you receive upon signing up). If you don’t take this step, you won’t receive the Boosters.
3. Check your inbox every Monday for your weekly Brilliance Booster email. Each “Booster” message is brief and focused on one concept at a time, giving you something to ponder and and specific actions to try out. There’s a mix of inspiration, thought-jostling, and productivity tips.
4. Download the Brilliance Booster Intention-Setting Worksheet. You’ll get this in your “Welcome” message. You can save the Worksheet to your computer, but also know that a link will be included in each weekly Booster email, so you don’t have to hunt around for it. This worksheet is great for helping you set up your goals for the week. Use it as is, or design your own.
Martha Carnahan, PCC, CPCC