A great way to get to the heart of the matter in one powerful breakthrough coaching session. You’ll come away from this 60-minute session with a clear vision, an action plan and a jolt of inspiration to propel you toward designing your business to fit your life (rather than the other way around!). You also get a 30-minute followup session to keep your momentum going.
Sign up right now!
“After only a one hour Your Brilliant Business Strategy Session this morning, I am taking my gift of humor to new and very exciting levels! Watch for more updates soon, and please consider checking out Martha Carnahan’s awesome service!”
~ Michele Wendling (Shelly) Ryan
author of Floor It! Road Trips Down the Humor Highway
Who Is This For?
This Strategy Session is ideal for service-oriented small business owners, including:
- Leaders of growing companies
- Well-seasoned businesses
- Newly launched businesses
- Anyone thinking about starting a business
What Will We Cover in the Session?
Great question! There is nothing “canned” about Your Brilliant Business Strategy Session. We collaborate on designing your experience according to your agenda, and your needs for growing your business. No subject is taboo — and my approach is always holistic, looking at your business and your life. After all, especially for small business owners, they are intertwined! Here are some possibilities of what we might cover (we would narrow it down to a manageable topic for this session):
- Business & Life Mix. It’s hard to separate your business from the rest of your life. And I don’t recommend it. But I DO recommend that you intentionally design your business to fit into your life. It can be tricky if your business has gotten to a point of consuming your life… but we can get you back on track to a balanced way of thriving in business and loving your life.
- Offerings. Everyone keeps telling you to make your service and product offerings unique. But how do you do that? How do you come up with the right services to stock on the “shelves” of your service business? What kinds of info products make sense to support your service business? The more specific you can get, the more sales you will make. I can help you unmuddle all of that.
- Money. This can be a very touchy subject — but a critical one to look square in the eye. If you aren’t making enough money, why? If you aren’t strategically leveraging your money, what are you missing out on? And if you aren’t being dead honest with yourself and your closest allies about your money, well, that can really gunk up your confidence and energy flow. We can use your time to put a laser focused — but kind and nonjudgmental — microscope on your financial picture. (I am not a financial planner, but can help you get your “money mind” aligned, and can refer you to some excellent and highly skilled financial professionals.)
- Systems. I like to say that your business growth systems are like a metronome to a musician. Keeping a strong and steady beat behind the music and brilliance you are putting out into the world through your business. If your systems are wobbly, confusing or simply nonexistent, you’ll find that your business never feels quite on track. And your results will reflect that unsteadiness. I can help you create a more systematic way of propelling your business forward (even if you consider yourself to be a “non planner”!).
- Mindset. This is one of THE most important elements of a successful business owner. It’s not just about “positive thinking” or the “law of attraction,” which aren’t bad tools, but they often just scratch the surface on a superficial level. To create true, inner change, a more powerful belief system and a stronger team of “inside players,” you’ve got to be willing to go a little deeper. I’m trained and experienced in working with you to transform your mindset into a brilliantly supportive ally.
- Marketing/Sales. There comes a time in the life of every entrepreneur when it dawns on you: I’m really in the marketing and sales business! Yes you are. And the sooner you get your head around that, the happier you will be. I will gladly share my 25+ years of marketing experience and “road-tested” knowledge with you. If you are stuck in this area, bring it on, we will rev up your marketing motor.
- “And More.” That sounds like the cliche thing to put at the end of a bullet list, but it’s true… you are not limited to the topic ideas I have listed here. If there is some other area of your business that has you puzzled, stumped, frazzled or even excited and eager, bring that to the table and we’ll handle it.
What Will You Get?
This eye-opening session (plus follow-up) will help you inject more clarity, wisdom and joy into growing your business. Specifically, here’s what you’ll get:
- Your Brilliant Business Strategy Session Prep Form — an assessment questionnaire that guides you through your most pressing business-growth issues and provides a meaningful snapshot of what needs your attention next.
- 60-minute Strategy Session (by phone or Skype) — this is a pure, roll-up-your-sleeves kind of call, where we delve into a part of your business that needs a boost. On this call, I’ll use coaching, collaboration and consulting to propel you toward your objective.
- Homework! — you will probably leave the session with an assignment to continue our session work. I can’t predict what that will be, it becomes evident as we interact during your strategy session. But it will be an activity or reflective question that increases your learning and/or creates a tangible result.
- 30-minute Follow-Up Session — Just to be sure your progress doesn’t fade away, we’ll meet again (phone or Skype) 2-4 weeks later to review your progress, answer any new questions that have arisen, and infuse you with a new round of inspiration to keep things zooming forward for your business.
Note: This is a focused work session for you and not a sales call for me. However, if you like how it goes and would like to sign on for one of my longer-term coaching programs, I will apply $100 of your Strategy Session fee toward the next coaching program. Pretty sweet!
Format: Phone or Skype
Included: Written Preparatory Assessment; 60-minute Strategy Session; 30-minute Follow-up Session (2-4 weeks following)