You want great testimonials from your clients? I will make that happen.
Obtaining testimonials from your best clients is an important task for the growth of your business. The words of your clients, who have firsthand experience of your skills, is the most credible evidence of your expertise.
But you already knew all that. Most business owners I talk to tell me they consider gathering testimonials to be a critically imperative activity. Yet… it falls right to the bottom of the task list.
Let me take this project off of your plate!
I’ve gathered hundreds of testimonials for professional services clients covering many service industries – consulting, architecture, engineering, accounting, technology, insurance, construction, associations, and coaching. I have taught webinars on the subject and wrote the well-received ebook: Brilliant Testimonials Toolkit (a good option for you if you are more of a do-it-yourselfer). After much trial and error, I developed a process that is fantastically successful in getting great testimonials.
Speaking of, here are a few testimonials of my own, for this particular service:
“I’m really excited about having completed this task of gathering testimonials. Martha’s process was easy and painless and now I have a variety of testimonials ready to use. Also, the feedback from clients is so helpful, it’s given me some new and different benefits to mention when I’m talking to a prospective client about what others have valued.” ~Jackie Sherman, PhD, The Jackie Sherman Group, Atlanta, GA
“I trust Martha with our most valued clients. She has a great communication style and is very approachable, which made the testimonial-gathering experience a positive one for our clients.” ~Wayne Owens, CPA, Partner, T. Wayne Owens & Associates, PC, Lawrenceville, GA
“Our clients commented on how professional Martha was in the way she interviewed them and edited their testimonials. She knows what to ask, which is most of the challenge in getting testimonials!” ~Mindy Wall, CPA, Partner, T. Wayne Owens & Associates, PC, Lawrenceville, GA
“We are generally do-it-yourselfers but it really makes sense to have someone outside the organization interview your clients so you can get their true feelings about us. Martha was able to get some of our best clients to talk about why they like doing business with us. She parsed great quotes from them, which we consider an important part of our website.” ~Scott A. Mitchem, CPA, Partner, Price Kong & Company, Phoenix, AZ
Ready to Get Started?
- Let’s have a brief conversation to discuss your project. I’ll let you know my exact procedure and can answer any questions you may have about me or this service. I will also let you know if there is any waiting period, based on my availability. (I do occasionally have a waiting list.) Contact me to set up this intro call. Email or phone: 404-377-3855.
- Once you’ve decided to go for it, I’ll ask you to pay 50% of the total fee to get the project started. The balance will be due later. Click here for pricing.
- Next, you’ll receive a short questionnaire where I’ll ask you more detailed questions about your project – including your list of clients to be interviewed and any specific objectives you may have.
- We’ll have another brief (approx 20-30 minute) focus conversation to make sure we are both clear about the project. I will ask you to let your clients know that I will be contacting them – this elevates the success rate and ensures that your clients aren’t caught off guard.
- Then, I’m off and running. Soon, you’ll have new testimonials that your clients are happy to provide!
Why do I charge for a batch of testimonials, rather than per testimonial? Good question! I have done so many of these that I have discovered certain economies of scale when batching testimonials. This means I can offer you more bang for your buck!